Monday, November 30, 2009

break freeee!!

yayy!! no more book-facing for the rest of this year :) I welcome more face-booking instead.

It's been 2 days after liberation... been spending my time at home, nua-ing, playing piano, stretching, watching anime, watching movies online, eating... i feel like a pig! I eat 3 meals a day when i'm at home.. hall food sux so that's one reason not to eat.. and usually during semester time, the opportunity cost of doing things other than studying is realli high! (bell curve effect) coupled with the fact that i get quite paranoid sometimes if i eat too much, and the tendency for post-meal sleepiness.. I am usually quite okay with skipping meals. (although I know my bmi's like only 17+, I'm really okay) But now, for all that deprivation.. it feels like the other part of me is fighting back.. and I can no longer resist good food/food. :(

Had a scrumptious Japanese dinner at Orchard Central's Tonkichi with Carena and Chawmeng last Saturday nite.. we ate like we've never eaten for 3 days! our bill was like more than 100 bux.. we then had B&J ice-cream! *loves it* And for the whole of yesterday and today, I had HOME-COOKED meals! how great is that! 2 weeks away from home seemed pretty long.. maybe coz when I came home sometimes on Sundays I'd bury myself under the tons of notes that there's minimal familie time. I love home-cooked meals and the homely feeling at home! hahaa... everyone's still the same.. my daddy's the same funny guy, mummy's the same naggy mom, but I love her the way she is, my sis's the same sweet gal (she cut mango for me just now!), my bro's the same dao him, but he's still nice in his own way.. and my maid still sleeps damn early! What about me? Am I still the same?

If weather permits, I'm going swimming tmr to feel less fat/to eat good food without feeling bad. On Wednesday, I'll be gg shopping with mummy and sis! I also wanna buy my mom's belated bd pressie, go shopping *retail therapy* and gym with carena, go sentosa, meet up with unglams and pri sch frens and nutz family, catch up with sec sch frenz, Kbox with carena and nutz, do more stretching, bake, shop for christmas gifts, help out with my sis with school work, help out at the office, movie marathon, gallivant ard town with my best buds and see the night all lighted up, watch moovy!!...but I realise I don't really have much time! Coz come next week there'll be lots of steppers trainings, followed by local steppers thai camp, then break for christmas and new year celebrations, and on the 3rd of Jan, I'll be going to Thailand for another Thai camp. Will only be back on the first/second day of school. Miscellaneous items on my to-do wanna-do-list includes studying for next sem's modules especially macro econs and mngrl acctg, and hopefully, I do wanna revise my Japanese 2 too to prepare for Jap2. Hmm...I always plan to study but never live up to it. =/ Gosh i'm excited but more nervous! thai camps are gonna be crazyy... but I must persevere! ganbaranakerebanarimasen ne!

As a side note... I really think I'll have no courage to view my results!!! Just like my whole group didn't even collect back our AIS proj.. hahaa...cuz ignorance is bliss. But still gotta check ultimately... it's just that...maybe my expectations for this sem's higher, but I'm unsure if I'll be able to meet those expectations :( if miracles do exist, I do hope for one realli badly this time...

rights, that's all for this entry.... shall try to update more when I can!

jya mata kondo ne. :)

2 comments:

slacker said...

you changed layout! Not bad..

and i get what your friend means when she hopes that you will be less busy.. so many things.. haha..

well, may the thai and cheer camp be crazily fun 4 u =)

xiangfeng しょうこ said...

thnx.. I hope so too.